Our vineyard in figures:
- Size of the domain: 57 hectares
- Density: 4500 vine/hectare
- Soil: Clay-Limestone
- Climate: Temperate-Oceanic
- Varieties: Black Merlot (90%), Cabernet Franc (5%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (5%)
- Efficiency: 52 hl/ha
- Annual production: 400 000 bottles
- Age of the vineyard: 25 years
- Integrated vineyard management
We proceed to a traditional wine making process typical from the Bordeaux region with temperature control and a 15 to 20 days of fermentation.
For the Fronsac and the Bordeaux Superior Prestige, the ageing is done in oak barrels.
Our vineyard is composed of 5 principal regions located on the municipalities of Saint-Aignan, Villegouge and Vérac: