A wine full of character, but also very elegant with great aromatic richness, our Bordeaux Supérieur will develop over years to come.
Composed of 90% merlot noir grapes, and finished with a mix of cabernet franc and cabernet sauvignon.
- 90% Merlot, 5% Cabernet franc, 5% Cabernet sauvignon
- Bottled at the vineyard
- Yearly production (number of bottles 75cl): 30 000
- Capacities: 75cl, Magnums
- Packaging : Carton, Wooden box
- Clay-limestone soil
- Age of the vines: 25 years
- Temperate-Oceanic climate
- Integrated vineyard management
- Color: garnet red
- Flavors: Orange zest, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Blackcurrrant, Bilberry, Roasted
- Taste: smooth, powerful, fruity, woody, lively, elegant, fine tannins
- Storage: 8 to 10 years – Service: 18-20°C, Open 1h before drinking
- Food pairing: Cheese, Barbecue, Game