The Cuvée de Castagnac comes from a 30 hectare clayey-silt plateau, mostly made up of merlot noir grapes, which create a supple and elegant wine, which is easy to drink in its youth.
Tinted with light raspberry and blackcurrant aromas, it is vinified in the purest Bordelais tradition.
- 90% Merlot
- 10% Cabernet Sauvignon
- 13° Vol. Alcool
- Bottled at the vineyard
- Tasting notes : Light raspberry, blackcurrant
- Clay-limestone soil
- Temperate-Oceanic climate
- Integrated vineyard management
- Ageing up to 15 years
- Tasting temperature 18°C
- Best with: Red meats, Cheese
- To be opened 1h before tasting