The Cuvée de Castagnac comes from a 30 hectares clayey-silt plateau, mostly made up of merlot noir grapes, which create a supple and elegant wine, which is easy to drink in its youth.
Tinted with light raspberry and blackcurrant aromas, it is vinified in the purest Bordelais tradition.
Supple and fruity, our Cuvée Castagnac is the best ally for friends and family dinners.
- 100% Merlot
- Bottled at the vineyard
- Yearly production (number of bottles 75cl): 200 000
- Capacities: 75cl
- Packaging : Carton
- Clay-limestone soil
- Age of the vines: 25 years
- Temperate-Oceanic climate
- Integrated vineyard management
- Color: garnet red
- Flavors: Orange zest, Blackcurrrant, Bilberry, Pepper, Moka
- Taste: round , smooth , fruity, elegant, well balanced, fine tannins
- Storage: 5 to 8 years – Service: 18-20°C, Open 1h before drinking
- Food pairing: Cheese, Barbecue