Powerful wine, aged in oak barrels, the excellence and bordelaise tradition qualify our Cuvée Prestige (numbered bottles).
This wine comes from the fruit of the oldest plots on our estate and is composed of 90% of merlot noir and 10% of cabernet sauvignon and cabernet franc. Revealing fruity and spicy notes, it spend its maturation in wood barrels for at least one year.
- 90% Merlot, 5% Cabernet franc, 5% Cabernet sauvignon
- Bottled at the vineyard
- Yearly production (number of bottles 75cl): 3 000
- Capacities: 75cl
- Packaging : Carton, Wooden box
- Clay-limestone soil
- Age of the vines: 30 years
- Temperate-Oceanic climate
- Integrated vineyard management
- Color: garnet red
- Flavors: Vanilla, Blackcurrrant, Blackberry, Tobacco
- Taste: round, powerfull, fruity, lively, fine tannins
- Storage: 10 to 15 years – Service: 18-20°C, Open 1h before drinking
- Food pairing: Festive dinners, game, cheese