Starting first with slightly woody notes, this wine reveals in a second stage supple and fruity notes to finish with vanilla-flavoured taste.
We have composed this wine to celebrate the birth of my son Raphaël.
- 100% Merlot
- 13° Vol. Alcool
- Bottled at the vineyard
- Tasting notes : Vanilla, Light raspberry, blackcurrant aromas
- Clay-limestone soil
- Temperate-Oceanic climate
- Integrated vineyard management
- Ageing up to 15 years
- Tasting temperature 18°C
- Best with: Red meats, cheese
- To be opened 1h before tasting
“It’s an unusual wine, and a wine with tons of compelling characters that develop as the wine see air.”