This wine comes from a small domain of 2 hectares located on clayey-limestone soils, planted with the merlot noir grapes typical of Fronsac, a region of Libournais that produces great wines. This wine spends at least a year in barrels.
Powerful wine, aged in oak barrels, the excellence and bordelaise tradition qualify our Cuvée Prestige (numbered bottles).
- 100% Merlot
- Bottled at the vineyard
- Yearly production (number of bottles 75cl): 9 000
- Capacities: 75cl
- Packaging : Carton, Wooden box
- Clay-limestone soil
- Age of the vines: 30 years
- Temperate-Oceanic climate
- Integrated vineyard management
- Color: garnet red
- Flavors: Vanilla, Blackcurrrant, Blackberry, Tobacco
- Taste: round, powerfull, fruity, lively, fine tannins
- Storage: 10 to 15 years – Service: 18-20°C, Open 1h before drinking
- Food pairing: Festive dinners, game, cheese